Aerial Pyro-Tech is committed to ensuring that all activities, and work, undertaken on their workplaces/sites, will be conducted in a way that will further reduce the environmental impact of our operations.
We will strive to reduce; waste, spills, emissions and discharges.
We intend to conduct our operations in the most energy efficient manner.
Our goal is to achieve incident free operations and operational excellence at all of our workplaces/sites.
In an effort to improve the capture and management of environmental data, provide assurance that we are managing our environmental risks, consistently meet Regulatory Compliance and identify cost saving opportunities; we will:
- Consider Environmental matters in all of our business planning and operations.
- Continually strive to reduce the Environmental impact of our business, by complying with industry based legislation, including noise, operational timing.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Laws and Regulations, and other criteria to prevent pollution and environmental damage.
- Continually strive to reduce the Environmental impact of our business, by conserving the use of raw materials and resources, and minimise waste streams.
- Re-cycling is to be promoted throughout the company, at all levels.
- Correct disposal of expelled firework casings, adequate clean up and reduction measures to reduce waste paper and plastic from entering our waterways.
- Implement monitoring and reporting procedures to communicate our performance, both internally and to relevant external stakeholders.
- Regularly review our activities and practices to continuously improve our Environmental Performance. (Written yearly report, toolbox meetings etc.)
- Train our employees to ensure they are all able to perform their roles in an environmentally responsible way.
- We will provide the necessary financial assistance to ensure this policy can be implemented.